home defense shotty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice... that will be an ideal home defense shotgun. The only things I would do differently is go with a shorter stock, and I prefer a bead to ghost ring sights.

What kind of stock would you recommend? I'm also not a fan of the ghost rings. I like a fiber optic at the end of the barrel personally.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a lot of options because of the long recoil tube that extends into the stock.

I personally loved the stock that came on the 930. To be honest, I don't like any of the short stocks that are out there for shotguns. And the no stock pistol grip only option is the worst.

Singularis

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, the PGO is definitely a no go. The shorter stock is a preference and helps maneuver in the house a little better, but it isn't a necessity. I was going to suggest just cutting down the factory stock and installing a new pad, but with the recoil spring tube inside, maybe that isn't the best course of action! The fiber optic bead on the front sounds like a great idea though.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, the PGO is definitely a no go. The shorter stock is a preference and helps maneuver in the house a little better, but it isn't a necessity. I was going to suggest just cutting down the factory stock and installing a new pad, but with the recoil spring tube inside, maybe that isn't the best course of action! The fiber optic bead on the front sounds like a great idea though.

I bought a Benelli Supernova that had a fiber optic installed from the factory. I loved it. Definitely my preferred choice. I also like the Big Dot sights for a shotty and a pistol.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's sweet!

It was a blast to shoot, it was just to picky for me. Sold it and went back with a trusty pump.

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_01_25_nyqy4u4u.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom