Home Invasion Last Night!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfw2000

Marksman
Reaction score
I'm sure glad she's okay. Sounds like you had a great plan in place. Just imagine how frightened she (and you) would have been if she didn't have a loaded firearm available! That meth head punk might not be so lucky next time.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
wow thats the area i live in, hope my wife will do as well as yours did if it should occur here.glade they're safe

Last edited:

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok this may just be my paranoia but it could be someone you know or an acquaintance who had knowledge of you being gone and assumed your wife was with you. Also knew your dog wasn't vicious. Glad your wife and little one are ok.

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thank God for the safety of your wife and baby. I live real close to you. I got to practically drag my wife to practice shooting her 357 revolver. I'll tell her about your situation. It's good knowing okc pd were on the scene with such force. Again, I'm sure glad your family is well.

OkieDokie1982

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is scary. I have tried to talk to my wife about going over those same scenarios and that she/we should take time to practice what each of us would do. Who would get the baby and all that. I hope when I show her this, she will take it more seriously.
I am happy to hear that your wife and baby didn't get hurt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom