Home Invasion Last Night!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad it all turned out good for your family, Hope your wife will feel safe again soon. +1 on telling her what a good job she did. If you didn't already do it on the door jamb repair put in a piece of steel under the wood for extra security or at least make sure it has 4'' or longer screws going into the jamb.
Also you can buy "JAMMERS" that go under the doorknob and jam in against the floor. They are great and cost about $25.00-$30.00

aa5b

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good call on the Jammers. I will look into that.
Thanks for the support everyone. The wife will be a little skittish for awhile but I think will be ok. Hopefully this was a onetime occurrence.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad that your family is well and good.

Good thing that you wife kept her head and did "the right thing". Especially the part about the verification.

I agree, the security system and a panic button will help ease her mind, but there will always be a nagging question in the back of her mind about "am I safe".
Been there.
More than once.

Dave

ahamay6

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like she did very well. I worry about how my wife would handle that situation. I think as does she that she will freeze up. Ive thought about surprising her some night, but that could go really bad for me in a couple of ways.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure glad she's okay. Sounds like you had a great plan in place. Just imagine how frightened she (and you) would have been if she didn't have a loaded firearm available! That meth head punk might not be so lucky next time.
Did I miss something in the story , I didnt read anything about a meth head...Do You know something about this you want to let the OP in on.?

Glad your Plan worked and everyone is OK

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So glad your family is ok. Traumatic situations such as this can have a continuing effect on one's life. Everyone is different. Get help, if needed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom