Homes for Rent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for a place, preferably non-apartment, to rent soon. My wife was talking to our apartment manager today, and he said the owners are looking to abandon this place. Anyway, the wife and I are going to be on the lookout for a place to live.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got any info on em?

They were in the neighborhood SW of 36th & Robinson. I saw 3 or 4 for rent. I've rented in that neighborhood about 5 years ago, mine was $1200 for an 1800sf 2-story.
When I was looking through the CrimePlotter thing I couldn't find a neighborhood with less crime.

You'll have ease of access to the highway, a hospital and firestation very close.
Sgt Everett's isn't very far away, and Academy is just across the overpass.
A lot of grocery stores within 2 miles: Walmart, Homeland, Target and Dobson's.
Easy bus access, the Norman Express has a stop at said Homeland.
Since you're in Norman there will be the Sam's, Mall and Harbor Freight.

edit: Saw your $625 requirement. Sorry. That will get you about 900sf in Norman though.

rings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one open, but its 1000 a month. 3 bed 2 bath 2 car 2 living, 1836 sq feet, decent sized back yard, quite cul de sac, new heat/air in 09 roof in 10, new carpet through out, and a remodled master suite in 10 also.

On your budget Id look in the warr acres, bethany, maybe the village...Good luck to ya!

Latest posts

Top Bottom