High Rent Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
crypto is *way* more tied to real estate than anyone wants to admit right now.
those markets are going to correlate because in a FIRE economy *everything* correlates with finance, insurance, and real estate.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I have inherited 5 rental properties and notwithstanding the taxes increasing as well as the services we provide our tenants there's the damage we must repair after everyone, and I do mean each and every one leaves behind it's nearly impossible to make even a modest profit. In the ten years we've managed just these 5 I've lost count of the windows broken and "Specialization" or modifications to the property we've had to repair. The stories are as fanatical as there are many so we just keep on plodding through and do the best we can to provide a safe clean place that our tenants can call home.
Lewis, you should be making decent margins on 5 properties. If you need tips or help start a thread with the main problems and we'll try to help you show a profit. Your tax returns should ALWAYS be a loss though, unless you're trying to finance more property.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
but for real jd, are you saying that millions of people *even in the state of oklahoma* who are by legal definition *criminals* at best, *enemy combatants* at worst, all vying for resources DOESN'T contribute to the decline of things like the housing market and creates a competitive field wherein taxpaying citizens are competing with people *literally illegal* who the higher class ABOLUSTELY ADORES because they can profit off their cheap labor?

and at some point, the people who *aren't* cheating just realize the people getting the jobs and getting the houses are either hiring and paying these illegal criminals, or they simply *are* these illegal criminals themselves and say "well hell i guess it's time that i resort to criminal acts "for a better life".

i just don't get how you find this funny. i get it; got mine. some people care about more than just themselves.

Last edited:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Your landlord doesn't require a lease? If not, you're paying rent to one of those slumlords you're fighting against.
leases are usually not updated and yes, if you've been paying attention YOU CANNOT RENT FROM ANYONE ELSE AND GET THIS HE DOESN'T EVEN OWN THE PROPERTY SO I PREDICT YOUR NEXT
COMMENT WILL BE ALONG THE LINES OF:

>HIS HOUSE; HIS RULES; HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS ETC ETC

NOPE HE'S BOOMER TRASH TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE GREATEST GENERATION WHO OWN THIS HOME AND SEVERAL OTHERS. HE PAYS ILLEGALS TO "MAINTAIN" THE HOUSES WHICH IS NONE! YES; YOU FIGURED IT OUT!

THEY CAN THREATEN TO EVICT WHEN YOU **** BREAKS BECAUSE GET THIS 2,000,000 PEOPLE WALKED ACROSS THE BORDER THIS YEAR AND A VERY LARGE PORTION OF THOSE END UP IN OKLAHOMA. I SAW A BUS OF THEM JUST A FEW DAYS AGO IN SOME RANDOM PARKING LOT ON THE SOUTH SIDE.

the fact you joke about profiting from this illegal slave caste is really, really pathetic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom