Homosexual bill passed by OKC Council

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well this is getting a little..
i3.kym_cdn.com_photos_images_original_000_985_035_30d.gif

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Childish and unproductive is how I would describe your attitude towards this issue.

This forum has lost it's identity.

HA!!! LMAO... you realize you are on Oklahoma Shooters... you may be confused, this forum is mostly for firearms and firearm enthusiast in Oklahoma.. a Red State ... you know people who like guns.. and the second amendment and freedom..OSA is not lost...you are.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HA!!! LMAO... you realize you are on Oklahoma Shooters... you may be confused, this forum is mostly for firearms and firearm enthusiast in Oklahoma.. a Red State ... you know people who like guns.. and the second amendment and freedom..OSA is not lost...you are.

I've been on here a good sight more than you, I know what this place has lost, you have no earthly idea.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even if you can't choose to be homosexual, you can choose to engage in sinful acts like sodomy.

It is a mental disorder that, like transexuality/pedophilia, requires treatment. As our understanding of the human brain and genetics develop, it will come to the point where we will be able to detect homosexual tendencies at birth and be able to correct it. That would completely eliminate homosexuality/pedophilia/transexuality in the western world.

Being called gay doesn't bother me, I choose not to be a pedophile/homosexual or to masquerade as a woman.

My (now dead)Aunts middle name was Gay. Not a bad name and having a name like gay doesn't necessarily mean you engage in sodomy with men/boys.

Your petty name calling does more harm to your argument than good.
Sorry, gay and transsexual isn't a mental disorder. The most likely person I can observe needing treatment is you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom