Homosexual bill passed by OKC Council

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about some people thinking they their special snowflake status are more important than someone's personal freedoms?

Freedom to associate. If I don't want to do business with gays I shouldn't be forced to in a free country. No one had a right to my business or to associate with or be hired by me.
C'mere, sweetheart. Sit on Daddy's lap and calm down.
Not sure if making fun of gays

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was born straight (like we all are) but decided to choose to be gay. I chose this morning actually, after tristangay told me about all the social and economic perks. How do you guys recommend learning the "gay ways" so to speak? It's really hard trying to override my inherent heterosexuality, but if that's the cost off success...I'll pay (in D S'ing, obviously).

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was born straight (like we all are) but decided to choose to be gay. I chose this morning actually, after tristangay told me about all the social and economic perks. How do you guys reccomend learning the "gay ways" so to speak? It's really hard trying to override my inherent heterosexuality, but if that's the cost off success...I'll pay (in D S'ing, obviously).
I think it would be a hell of a lot nobler were you to decide this morning to become a giraffe. That way, guys with guns would always want to see you, girls that say they like to fish would always swoon over you, you could find out how a vegan really thinks, and you could talk over other people's heads without actually trying, assuming you'd be the type of giraffe who chose to talk, should you have chosen to be a giraffe at all. It might be worth a try....

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was born straight (like we all are) but decided to choose to be gay. I chose this morning actually, after tristangay told me about all the social and economic perks. How do you guys reccomend learning the "gay ways" so to speak? It's really hard trying to override my inherent heterosexuality, but if that's the cost off success...I'll pay (in D S'ing, obviously).

Even if you can't choose to be homosexual, you can choose to engage in sinful acts like sodomy.

It is a mental disorder that, like transexuality/pedophilia, requires treatment. As our understanding of the human brain and genetics develop, it will come to the point where we will be able to detect homosexual tendencies at birth and be able to correct it. That would completely eliminate homosexuality/pedophilia/transexuality in the western world.

Being called gay doesn't bother me, I choose not to be a pedophile/homosexual or to masquerade as a woman.

My (now dead)Aunts middle name was Gay. Not a bad name and having a name like gay doesn't necessarily mean you engage in sodomy with men/boys.

Your petty name calling does more harm to your argument than good.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the right to buy or rent a home is one of those feel-good rights that doesn't really exist, kind of like the right to feel safe.

Really? You think that the inherent right to pay money for shelter is a feel-good right that doesn't exist? Buying a home is a privilege to be sure, but everyone has the right to purchase shelter. That does not mean they don't have to meet certain qualifications, but the right to do so exists.

If I like your house and it is for sale of your own willingness to sell, then regardless of my race, religion, age, color, origin, or sexual orientation, I should have the same equal opportunity to purchase your house. That doesn't mean you have to sell it to me, just as long as it not because of the above reasons. If you are using the above reasons, then you are in fact a bigot and a bad person.

I am quickly losing respect for a lot of people on this board. We all fight for the 2nd amendment, but so many of you want to ignore the rest of the bill of rights and the entirety of the civil rights movement.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even if you can't choose to be homosexual, you can choose to engage in sinful acts like sodomy.

It is a mental disorder that, like transexuality/pedophilia, requires treatment.

You don't seem to understand that this is just your opinion and it is based on what your religion told you. A lot of people disagree with everything you are saying.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really? You think that the inherent right to pay money for shelter is a feel-good right that doesn't exist? Buying a home is a privilege to be sure, but everyone has the right to purchase shelter. That does not mean they don't have to meet certain qualifications, but the right to do so exists.

If I like your house and it is for sale of your own willingness to sell, then regardless of my race, religion, age, color, origin, or sexual orientation, I should have the same equal opportunity to purchase your house. That doesn't mean you have to sell it to me, just as long as it not because of the above reasons. If you are using the above reasons, then you are in fact a bigot and a bad person.

I am quickly losing respect for a lot of people on this board. We all fight for the 2nd amendment, but so many of you want to ignore the rest of the bill of rights and the entirety of the civil rights movement.

The Bill of Rights only restricts the government.

Civil Rights movement was so blacks couldn't be treated poorly by the (state) government.

We're not talking about government discrimination, we're talking about the freedom of individuals to be bad people or a holes.

No one has a 'right' to force you to do business with them and why you would want to do business with someone like that anyway, i have no idea. You can always go somewhere else, as long as you've got green.

If you can't respect other people's opinions, then that's your problem, not mine.

You don't seem to understand that this is just your opinion and it is based on what your religion told you. A lot of people disagree with everything you are saying.

And that's fine, there will be plenty of people who disagree with me and who will be more than happy to do business or associate with homosexuals.

That's their right, and i wouldn't want the government to infringe on it. But in the same token, i don't want the government to force me to associate or do business with someone i have no desire to associate or do business with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom