More silliness from Kalifornia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread makes me think of my brother. To say he leans a little left would be an understatement. He just moved to Cali a couple weeks ago. I got this text last night.

image-1241494923.jpg

I had no response for that, mom taught me if ya can't say something nice....

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread makes me think of my brother. To say he leans a little left would be an understatement. He just moved to Cali a couple weeks ago. I got this text last night.

View attachment 30007

Won't be long before they ban all bags. After all, paper bags kill trees and cloth bags are bacteria breeding grounds.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 30007

That's GREAT, stop using the oil to make he plastic and filling landfills, PLUS look at how many lumberjacks you will employ chopping down trees to make paper bags. OH, wait, killing trees is NOT good, right? or is that LEFT?

I love going through the checkout and the girl asks, "paper or plastic?' I answer, "concrete". The looks are priceless.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 30007

Well, text your brother back telling him he sucks azz at his job because as far as I know the ban on plastic bags in CA was just shot down by a decent margin. Even some of the stupid Libs realized it was a bad idea and voted against it.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, text your brother back telling him he sucks azz at his job because as far as I know the ban on plastic bags in CA was just shot down by a decent margin. Even some of the stupid Libs realized it was a bad idea and voted against it.

I got that text yesterday so they must be trying again.

They call themselves "open" and "supportive" "accepting" but that only applies if you align with their views.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know the feeling about the "left leaning brother"; when my brother went to college, the brainwashing began apparently. He then moved to DC and went to law school at George Washington, worked for Sen Landrieu (D-LA), and has even talked of helping write a speech for Obummer a few years ago. He spent years (and $$$) going to college, and now works as some kind of PR position for a college in Shreveport, doesn't even use the law degree he has! Guess that makes as much sense as any other liberal thinking though!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"They call themselves "open" and "supportive" "accepting" but that only applies if you align with their views." The Babba way.

"doesn't even use the law degree he has" A Lib lawyer NOT using his law degree, and this is a BAD thing HOW?

Latest posts

Top Bottom