Homosexual bill passed by OKC Council

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Something funny.. My wife and I had gone mattress shopping and figured out more or less what we wanted.. I wanted to surprise her and get it while she was at work get the old one out and not say anything until she went to bed and laid down. So I asked my neighbor buddy if he and his truck was available, he was.. Anyway I was making the final selection and was laying down on the floor model and the sales lady asked if my buddy wanted to try it too.. I mean he's not old old... But dang..he looks more like my dad then a lover.. It was weird.. So what I learned, is if you ask your buddy to help with a new mattress you may be mistaken for a gay.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was born straight (like we all are) but decided to choose to be gay. I chose this morning actually, after tristangay told me about all the social and economic perks. How do you guys recommend learning the "gay ways" so to speak? It's really hard trying to override my inherent heterosexuality, but if that's the cost off success...I'll pay (in D S'ing, obviously).

I hear the sexy boys at FBT can help straighten out your Henry Longfellow.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also you must initiate fore play with a plate of smores

www.dvdizzy.com_images_b_beavisandbutthead_mostwanted_10.jpg

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My girlfriend is not taking my coming out news well. "You have a beer gut. Gay guys take pride in their bodies! You're not gay, you idiot." she says to me. I told her not to stereotype. Bring me another Coors and a man, I said. A man to do sex with, I said. Because I'm gay.

I'm gay. Really, really gay. And I like sex. Gay sex. Sodomy. Black gold. Texas tea.

Swimmin' pools. Movie stars.

Ya'll come back now (ya queers).

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My girlfriend is not taking my coming out news well. "You have a beer gut. Gay guys take pride in their bodies! You're not gay, you idiot." she says to me. I told her not to stereotype. Bring me another Coors and a man, I said. A man to do sex with, I said. Because I'm gay.

I'm gay. Really, really gay. And I like sex. Gay sex. Sodomy. Black gold. Texas tea.

Swimmin' pools. Movie stars.

Ya'll come back now (ya queers).

Black gold is right. Down with the doo doo brown. in through the out door. deliveries in rear.

I bet tristan'sgay is losing his mind thinking about all the gay butt sex people could have had in the broke-ass redneck trailer he lives in.

Those laws are required because of douchebags like you, tryanaljay. You are not being forced to jack somebody off in a train station bathroom, just not to discriminate against them if they want to give you money in return for goods. I don't see the issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom