Hotel Recommendations in Dallas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MB1008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good hotel to stay at in Dallas?

I'm taking the wife to see Coldplay in a couple of weeks and can't decide whether to stay downtown near the American Airlines Center or not. A lot of the hotels look great but have mixed reviews and I'm not sure how great the downtown area is in Dallas. We'll only be downtown for the concert and we'll probably end up shopping at the galleria & highland park also.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

MB

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We stayed at the Adolfous last year, it was pretty cool. Lots of history from around the turn of the century (last).

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want a budget-friendly hotel, check out the Hyatt Regency. It's the hotel with the "light up golf ball on a stick" Reunion Tower. Nothing fancy, but nice enough, very clean, and I think we paid $99/night to stay there once. Not sure how close it is to the concert, though. It's right by Dealey Plaza.

Also, the lobby bar had some of the best snack mix I've ever had.

jdubya

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Adolphus, its very old and has a ton of cool architecture. No parking though. They valet your car to a nearby parking garage. Only about 5 minutes to wait on it and you can call the valet desk and have it ready when you get downstairs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom