House Democrats Tell Supreme Court They May Impeach Trump Again by 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think a lot of us here do investigate who we vote for. I do and still can not bring myself to vote for a Dimocrat as I do not trust a thing they say after so many years following politics.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhhh….right....when there are 200 races on the ballot like there sometimes are where I live, you can't possibly look at every race in any kind of detail....

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ahhhh….right....when there are 200 races on the ballot like there sometimes are where I live, you can't possibly look at every race in any kind of detail....
LOL , keep projecting bud! You know well in advance what will be on any given ballot. 2 items or 200 you have months to figure it out. So your basically admitting your to lazy to educate your self.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL , keep projecting bud! You know well in advance what will be on any given ballot. 2 items or 200 you have months to figure it out. So your basically admitting your to lazy to educate your self.
Oh, give me a break. You can't possibly find out enough information on 200 candidates including the ones for dog catcher to have an opinion on them all. You know it and I know it.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Given the amount of posting you've done here in a short time... I'd say you've got the time.
says the guy with 21,000 posts ! hahaha

But even if you really wanted to the real information is not really available. But you just keep on acting like you do it if it makes you feel better.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

Show me a ballot with 200 races you’re eligible to vote on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom