How about a group buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Better keep those $20s.
Now that the biden administration is in place, There are morons now pushing to replace the picture of Jackson on the $20 bill with a picture of Harriet Tubman.
My wife was telling me this last night. I am so sick of it. In other news, leftists are trying to remove Trump from his little part in home alone 2. I cannot believe the things that are happening today. It’s straight out of the communist playbook.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The same group of people crying for Aunt Jemima picture to be taken off the syrup bottle are the same ones wanting to put Tubmans picture on the $20.
It just doesn't make sense

Is there a market developing on the original Aunt Jemima syrup bottles yet? When I heard it was going to be removed, I rushed out and cleaned every one off the shelves I could find so I could create an artificial shortage and gouge...err..sell to those that need to add to their Aunt Jermima collection.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember a fake/gag bill we had with Nixon's pic on it when I was a kid. It stayed on top of the TV for a good while.

I don't remember all the details, but it had "Twe Dollars" and "The Untied States of Anemia" on it. Mom thought it was so funny.

No idea whatever happened to it.
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom