how bout them pokes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ranchking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The osu defense tackled well and didn't make any mistakes. OU had the five turnovers and looked sloppy. Playing without Broyles, Shead and Whaley on offense was a huge dissadvantage. Broyles replacement Miller had 3 drops in the first half that would have resulted in moving the chains. OU missing Ronnell Lewis (the hammer) at DE opposite Frank Alexander playing with an injured left shoulder limited any pass rush on Weeden. OU has solid but not dominant DT's and usually rely on the outside rush. My synopsis is that if OSU had similar injuries to Blackmon, Randle, Blatnick, and Adcock the outcome would have been in favor of the visiting team. Thanks

jp7mag

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The osu defense tackled well and didn't make any mistakes. OU had the five turnovers and looked sloppy. Playing without Broyles, Shead and Whaley on offense was a huge dissadvantage. Broyles replacement Miller had 3 drops in the first half that would have resulted in moving the chains. OU missing Ronnell Lewis (the hammer) at DE opposite Frank Alexander playing with an injured left shoulder limited any pass rush on Weeden. OU has solid but not dominant DT's and usually rely on the outside rush. My synopsis is that if OSU had similar injuries to Blackmon, Randle, Blatnick, and Adcock the outcome would have been in favor of the visiting team. Thanks

I would agree that without the key injuries OU could have been much more competitive in this game but the outcome would have been the same IMHO. Hard to know the exact impact but with it being such a beat down I don't think it could have flipped the outcome. This OU team has regressed down the stretch and OSU is playing much better football at this point in the season.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the only reason OU fans are pulling for a cowboy bid is so THEY don't feel so bad about this beat-down!

I hope OU doesn't do something stupid like "changing-up the coaching staff", this typical OU-fan answer shows your football-savvy is somewhere in the ranks of going into the Walmart in Purcell and yelling "BOOMER!"
must have gotten a real good education there at stillwater

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSU won, it happens from time to time (3 times since the new century), don't get use to winning. Its never a big deal when we win, but when osu does, good lord... Congratulations, I really like Gundy he seems really down to earth and a genuinely nice guy, unlike the last a-hole y'all hired.

Latest posts

Top Bottom