How cheap will AR's get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowCamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad sent this to me a couple weeks ago. It was either Atwood's, Cabelas, or Bass Pro. Anyway, this is how you arm the masses.

IMG_0929.PNG

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Now I am not a prepper or war manger by any means, but I do have 4 AR platforms in the safe right now. .308, 5.56x2 and a 7.62x39. With the prices where they are and getting lower it seems daily, I am hard pressed not to buy a few more to put back for the boys. They each enjoy shooting the AR and it is a very simple weapon to operate and maintain. Guess birthdays for the year are set now.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seen a sale at PSA a couple of weeks ago. Buy the upper with BCG and CH and the lower separate.
Came out to $369 with free shipping on both.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lowers are the same way. Got an Anderson the other day for $46 including shipping and $10 FFL fee. I'm going to buy 1 or more every time I see a good deal just to have.

Also keeping an eye on ammo. It took an initial hit after the election as well but has levelled out. I'm ready to see brass 223 at around $0.20/rd.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lowers are the same way. Got an Anderson the other day for $46 including shipping and $10 FFL fee. I'm going to buy 1 or more every time I see a good deal just to have.

Also keeping an eye on ammo. It took an initial hit after the election as well but has levelled out. I'm ready to see brass 223 at around $0.20/rd.
A couple of places have had Anderson lowers for under $30.

Latest posts

Top Bottom