How did you find us?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I joined arfcom and kept hearing about this "other site" in the OK hometown forum. Apparentyl they aren't allowed to talk about this forum in there but someone let enough info slip that I figured out what they kept referring to. Checked this place out and decided to stay. Sorry :)

:rollingla You should of been there for the "Showdown". It was hysterical ... :rollingla:rollingla:rollingla

I was a groupie for MauserMike.

:w000t::w000t: Good Lord he was sumthin' else, huh??

Original GlockTalk refugee here....

I could never get "the hang" of GT even though all you guys flitted back and forth. Enjoyed the trash talk though ... Kinda like the ARFCOM trash talk. Internet commandos are soooo sexy! :P:rollingla

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Noticed it somewhere on TheHighRoad.org - I think surjimmy or Dr THW had referenced this place in a thread.

Now THR, the story on the place is something else.... someone offered to host the forum for the founder. Then this person registered the website in their own name. Allegations of stealing occur. Founder moves his website to thehighroad.us but old site continued to operate. Settlement is reached, with the admin purchasing the "brand" The High Road. Thehighroad.us is now gunrightsmedia.com. The High Road was originally founded by some members on The Firing Line....

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A co-worker, who is a gun nut (Whoops I mean gun collector):P, kept sending me links to gun deals on this site (I'm looking to purchase another .270 deer rifle).
I finally got the hint and signed up myself.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been here so long, I'm one of the "us" you people found.

But yeah, a friend of Kelly's came on ok-speed and said "Hey check out this new forum." And we I say new, it was like 5 of us when I joined.

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found this site when I was checking out Carry Legal for my CCW class. They were offering a $10 discount for members of OSA. Liked you guys so much, 400+ posts later, I'm still here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom