How Did You Meet Your Significant Other?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gonna be really hard for me to ever give this up. I wish things never had to progress past the "you spend 2-3 nights a week here, and the rest of the week at your place" phase. I would so take a wife if I could hire one part-time/seasonally. Sorry, we just aren't busy enough to put anyone on full-time.
Damn near The Single Best Definition of "True Romance" I've ever read. Love being on OSA just for the inspiration I so often find here.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And dudes say women are crazy. That cowboy is crazier than any woman that ever walked. Dude my dad went to school with has been married, at my last count, 7 times. He gets a divorce, straightens up his paperwork, and go picks up another wife (I guess there is a wife store in Tulsa?). Hell, his last wife died and he went right back to the wife store on the way home - probably woulda asked for a refund on the dead wife if the customer service counter was open. At some point you just say fawk it, get a dog and go fishin, right?

I actually know more dudes that do things like this than women. I got a family member that met a girl at a bar on vacation, spent 3-4 days with her, went home and to quit his job and put his house on the market so he could move 1,000+ miles to shack up with her. Both examples above are middle-aged men, if you're thinking 'dumb kids'.

I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down brother. My ex is a looker and she knows how to work the system so I'm sure this poor sap never even saw it coming. He'll wake up one day and wonder what the hell happened after they're both 20 pounds heavier, she's bringing home McDonald's $1 menu for every meal and letting the cats $h1t on the walls. Then again, he might be just as nutty as she is...

BTW, "wife store" & refund ... lol Nice. :)

Maybe if you got good looks or money you could do this. I got neither.

You've got a rap... that's 90% of it.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
. . .
Unfortunately, we are having marriage issues and are separated but we are working and making progress towards repairing things and I pray everyday that I win back my angel sent from God.

Brother another prayer for you. My wife did a total 180 on me and blew me away. I had finally decided we were done was working on accepting it and moving on, all I asked god for was the strength to get through each day.

He has a funny way of answering prayers, the day after I leased an apartment and moved out she moved back into our home. The next day I met her at the ER as a friend to keep her company while she had her ankle x-rayed to see if it was broken or sprained. Never said a word about the boyfriend or asked why he wasn't there. We had coffee afterwards and a long heart to heart talk where she asked if it was too late to fix our marriage.

We are back together and I am moving home.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
He has a funny way of answering prayers, the day after I leased an apartment and moved out she moved back into our home. The next day I met her at the ER as a friend to keep her company while she had her ankle x-rayed to see if it was broken or sprained. Never said a word about the boyfriend or asked why he wasn't there. We had coffee afterwards and a long heart to heart talk where she asked if it was too late to fix our marriage.

We are back together and I am moving home.
Thats is awesome brother! I love happy endings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom