How do you feel about your sister inlaw?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can not stand to be in the same room with my sister inlaw for more than 3 or 4 minutes.I usually say hi then go in another room until she is gone.I enjoy visiting with my brother when he is by himself.How do you all handle an undesirable sister inlaw?

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’m pretty lucky that I have two wonderful sister in laws on my side of the family.

now my wife’s side of the family I'm indifferent about those ones I’m supposed to call sister in law or brother in law.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think mine is a genuine witch from Salem or at least the spawn of Satan. Luckily, I pissed her and my whole fam damily off about 17 years ago, so I don't gotta mess with em.

The last contact I had with her was when my folks died in 2018. When we settled up on the estate back in January, my brother (her husband) brought me a check for my cut of the house and everything that sold, and I haven't seen nor heard from any of them since. :finger:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can choose your friends but not your relatives. My wifey has cut off all ties to my extended family. It bothers me a great deal. She refuses to even talk to my lib sister because "She did her research and voted for Obiden." That part does not bother me but not talking to my cousins I grew up with is very hard.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Mother has dementia and parkinsons so i am pretty much her care taker.I will sometimes hire a nurse so i can go to the range for awhile or just get away but that is 25 - 30 dollars per hour. I never know when my brother and snake sister inlaw will show up.I have to give the nurse 4 to 8 hours advanced notice.I am very thankful i still have my Mom but after she is gone i don't plan on ever associating with my relatives and will most likely move to Colorado.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who’s ever blood relative it is should deal with them.

I may have mentioned to my mil, I get to pick her nursing home.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom