How do you feel about your sister inlaw?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My (Ex) SIL was crazy from the beginning, greedy, insensitive, and generally lacked family skills. She was always selling something, every interaction she was trying to sell you the latest MLM thing she was into. She had the balls to tell my parents that they should just give her "their" inheritance early as they weren't using it. My brother should have taken notice that her Mother evolved into a crazy, hoarding, hermit. SIL followed the path, Brother finally got wise, life for him is much better, we still don't ever see her... :)

Rotflmao! I have a DIL who told me I needed to remodel the house like she wanted ot because her and my kid were gonna get it when I died. :rollingla That was ... Ahem ... Over 20 years ago ... They had literally JUST started dating. I wish he hadn't gone down that road but he was/is an adult and it's not my place to interfere. I still have MY house though ... Lol

I feel bad for them. They filed for divorce this year. I wish it hadn't worked out that way for them but maybe he'll get in touch with me now. And it not, after he's settled down from all the drama I'm sure she is stirring up I'll holler at him.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rotflmao! I have a DIL who told me I needed to remodel the house like she wanted ot because her and my kid were gonna get it when I died. :rollingla That was ... Ahem ... Over 20 years ago ... They had literally JUST started dating. I wish he hadn't gone down that road but he was/is an adult and it's not my place to interfere. I still have MY house though ... Lol

I feel bad for them. They filed for divorce this year. I wish it hadn't worked out that way for them but maybe he'll get in touch with me now. And it not, after he's settled down from all the drama I'm sure she is stirring up I'll holler at him.

One of the hardest parts for me raising kids is watching/letting them choose their own path. It is their path though, their lessons, and makes them who they are. Just hard to watch sometime...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like I have said, I don't wish harm to anyone but there are several obituaries I would read with great enjoyment.
It's actually sad to see so many fractured families in this thread.
We only had one bad apple. An Aunt that would send letters to nieces and nephews, her siblings and others dictating their flaws in her opinion. Really scathing letters. Wish I would have saved them, but that was 40 years or so ago.
I think some of us cousins performed shenanigans to compare who got the best one.
I won for the most part. When she passed I asked to be a pallbearer at her funeral. Everybody including her adopted son were shocked.
Never said a word why to anybody at that time, but inside my mind, I wanted to make sure that biatch went into the ground and I had a hand in putting her there. I was successful.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife's sister, my sister inlaw, is very nice to look at but is known to be nuttier than squirrel chit. Super nice and is quite beautiful but a bit crazy in some respect. Mostly nutty with social issues and covid related stuffs. About 6' 140 lbs and blond. She is really a great person, though.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the hardest parts for me raising kids is watching/letting them choose their own path. It is their path though, their lessons, and makes them who they are. Just hard to watch sometime...

Isn't it the truth! I love my kids. They haven't made the same choices I would have but they are all living the life they chose, so who am I to say?? I learned a long time ago the best thing you can do for those you love is give them permission to try and be as happy as you have been. I'll help them any way I can because I won't always be here. Thank goodness! I'm kinda looking forward to moving on ... Hopefully it won't hurt as much as being here does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom