How do you store your mags & why???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have some loaded some not. Mostly the weapons that I might use quickly or on a regular. The rest not loaded. Never had an issue either way.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You need to shoot more :)
I do like Tubb flat springs and I have a few of the Geisselle twisted springs, a JP silent capture and all we need is time and energy to compare them, let’s go!

I do seriously keep almost all of my stuff in its original container for label and protective claims. I am a collector of all sorts of things and would love to have a label on a few things.

I’ve yet to replace a spring in anything but a government ball point pen caused by boredom.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't own those evil WMD.

I have a SxS beside the bed and it stays FULLY loaded. The president says that is all that is needed.

The boating accident resulted in a total loss of fully loaded mags and arms.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well don't rent one from anyone on a gun forum. And whatever you do, don't get INTO a boat yourself with anyone from a gun forum. None of them sumbitches know anything about boats, apparently. And leave you guns at home if you do.
I am not sure that's true. I've lost count of how many have posted that they lost all their guns in a boating accident, but they never seem to lose a boat. That takes mad skillz! :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom