how long does 100 rounds last you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
slowly building up my modest stash of mag's ... seems every trip to OPS results in another wilson magazine.

Glad to see I'm not the only magazine whore on the boards!!

I never want to get caught without enough magazines.

Of course the corallary to that is I never want to be caught without enough loaded magazines.

Buying magazines is like buying ammo:
Buy 'em cheap (as you find 'em) and stack 'em deep.

Dave

eby42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe just shy of one trip to the range for a normal autoloading handgun, a bit less if it's something like an AR that needs regular feeding and a bit more if it's a collar bone cracking bolt action.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In 9mm, about 30 minutes between my wife and I shooting my Sig and her FNP-9.

In .357 Sig, about 45 minutes to one hour with my G31.

I haven't hit 100 rounds on my new Kahr CW45 yet. It only holds seven rounds of .45 ACP and came with just one clip.

Always on the hunt for extra clips and ammo in all calibers.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depends on how scarce and expensive the ammo is. The more of one and/or the other, the longer 100 rounds will last. Of course, that translates into less range time.

Which is kind of what the anti-gun people hope for with their proposals to raise ammo prices via taxes, I guess.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me 20-30min my son 20-30 seconds or at least it seems. I have put a damper on the rapid fire in $$ eating firearms he still can spray with his 10-22 as long as we have the ammo. Revolvers & leaver guns sloww down the process but not the hunger

eby42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me 20-30min my son 20-30 seconds or at least it seems. I have put a damper on the rapid fire in $$ eating firearms he still can spray with his 10-22 as long as we have the ammo. Revolvers & leaver guns sloww down the process but not the hunger
Haha, for me the process and the hunger are never entirely separable. :hyper:

Latest posts

Top Bottom