How many of you guys shop online regularly?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use amazon for a lot of purchases (helps having amazon prime). Wife uses wal-mart pickup a lot, but dunno if that counts. We still end up going to wal-mart, target or reasors for something at least once a week though.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it can be bought online, that's what we do. Groceries are pretty much through Wally World and that is done via pickup. No need to be around the unwashed masses. ;)

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I order almost all of my vehicle supplies online. That's for 2 sedans, a pickup, and a class 8 truck.
Tools and such, online.
Powder and primers, mostly online.
Firearms - only 3 online, and one was a 91/30 Mosin.

Things I eat, and things I wear; I go pick them out personally.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Order a ton of stuff from Amazon, as someone above said having Prime helps. Except groceries, get those mostly at Reasors except for what we have to get at Walmart, might order something non-perishable if they don't carry it at the store. Guns/ammo etc. is likely to come from online, whoever has a super deal going. Car parts usually come from Amazon or rockauto.com, unless I need it NOW to get something drive able again. Tools and stuff.... meh, I don't really know how to use most of the tools I already have, not much sense in buying more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom