How many of you guys shop online regularly?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
You all's Prime must work better than mine. It usually takes 3-10 days to get my stuff.
You need to either call and complain or open a chat and complain every time its late. They will get it sorted. 95% my stuff for the last couple months has been via Amazon delivery in Tulsa. Their marked vans are everywhere. I seriously think should have paid for the rights to call their one day delivery. Optimus Prime.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my area, east of Tulsa, north of Wagoner, my last Amazon order was delivered last Sunday by an Amazon brown truck swoopie van thing. I got to talking with him and he stated Amazon had not renewed their contract with UPS and Amazon would be delivering my stuff out of Tulsa. (My UPS came out of Vinita.) I would suspect with their big Fullfillment center going in on 46th street north, most everything in the Tulsa area will be direct from them. I did not think to ask him if that was all areas or just around here.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those of us living in the sticks outside of small towns don't always get prime delivery. Small items get handed off to USPS.
I love shopping for groceries. I'm way too picky on my veggi's and meat to let someone else pick it out for me. They grab the first thing on the shelf and move along. Pretty much refuse to shop groceries at walmart after the reports of them using Carbon monoxide to preserve their beef products. Always wondered why their meat had that off color. They quit doing that but the thought they may have substituted something else still keeps me out of that store.
Shop Aldi's for veggi's.
Mostly wild game at home but we do buy the occasional roast, Ribeye, and fillet. Mostly at Costco USDA prime.
I try to shop through the Aadvantage shopping/dining apps. We get air miles for purchases/dining and through the credit card.
We do use Amazon and the Military Exchange program that is online. No tax ever and sometimes free shipping. Ordered a set of Vortex binoculars through the Exchange program. Everywhere online had them at $500 + tax and shipping. Exchange had them $50 less, no tax, free shipping. Just had to wait a week and a half to get them. Have an RV electrical hookup station delivered to our local Lowes with free shipping and I got triple miles through a special promotion.
I'm ok with saving a buck and not getting instant gratification by waiting a week or so for delivery.
Always go to Amazon first to get a ballpark price then scour the web for specials and I'm usually not dissapointed with a lower price.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a Prime member...

I usually order enough to get free shipping anyway (some items don't even require a $25 total), and on the rare occasion I want/need something for Sweetie in a hurry, I can pay for overnight a lot cheaper than $13 per month (that's $156 yr).

Just my 2¢ ... :drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom