How many of you guys shop online regularly?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the time. I’m very picky about a lot of purchases. I try to support local gun stores (and other types of stores) when I can. But many times they make it too difficult. I don’t even mind paying a premium to a brick and mortar store. But don’t try to talk me into something I didn’t want because it is cheaper, or come in to pay up front in order (because you won’t charge my CC on the phone), and then have me make a second trip to pick it up. I’ll just save the frustration and order what I want direct.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use Amazon Prime a lot. Realized I needed new plain white t-shirts yesterday. Ordered from Amazon; they were delivered this morning right before 8am and cheaper than going to the store. Groceries and stuff; I’ll traipse to Sprouts and or Aldi or tag along with the wife cause we like to see it before we buy it to eat it. Clothes? Probably 50-50. Guns and ammo? I just watch for deals, whether online or brick and mortar. I do wonder just how in the world Amazon is able to do what they do; I can get so much stuff, for less, and delivered either next day or in a very few. Logistically, and for the most part price-wise; they darn sure have it figured out.

The Dept of Defense could learn a thing or two about logistics from Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use Amazon way to much.. I almost hate going into Walmart anymore. Why take 30 minutes to got get something that can wait a day or two when I can have it ordered in less than 5 minutes and get it delivered to my door? Plus Walmart items are not always in stock....

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just last week,ordered a scope rail for my grandsons Ruger 10/22 at 3 in the afternoon. It was on my doorstep at 10a.m. the next morning. Their delivery speed is unbelievable.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been using prime so long I can't remember. Its too easy to grab my phone click order and have it in a day or two. Plus I hate going into stores. I am a germaphobe and can't stand how nasty humans are. Stores are just breading grounds for viruses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom