How many targets do you usually shoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadpool405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wondering how many targets you guys usually shoot when out at the range. I have only been once and bought 8 targets with my Beretta U22 NEOS (going to run to Kinko's before I go next time and print some out to save money.) Is it normal to shoot so many?

Bevenue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Typically 2. But there both steel (AR500).

Don't know if u like Caldwell Orange Peel targets. But if you do midway carries factory 2nds sometimes. 8 Inch & 5.5 Inch Never have seen any reason there 2nds. Great to shoot and lots cheaper than the ones at Walmart.

If you send me your Email, I can send you all the printable targets I have.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot almost 500 .22 bullets at the same target one day. Just made a big hole.

ai722.photobucket.com_albums_ww222_oneof79_22Target.jpg

This was at 25 yards and I was sitting in a chair.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use targets I downloaded off the Internet. I just print a pile of them and then print more when I run low. They fit perfectly on plain copy paper. www.targetz.com

I use a new target for each magazine load usually. On the silhouette targets I'll put 2 to 4 magazines into it and mark each hole between mags. I've posted this pic on another thread. It shows the targets I download. (the two on the left)

awww.twmaster.com_3_5_10y.jpg

I really need to work on my groups....

Deadpool405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to Bevenue I have a lot of different choices to print. I'm going to save a lot of money this way.

Twmaster, do you tape those to a poster size target or just use them alone?

Latest posts

Top Bottom