How much gun stuff can i pack in my Jetta?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting a late start, leaving right now. It's actually 24k primers, did not realize i had that many until yesterday ha. Good eye perplexed, that is a K31...dang thing hurts to shoot more than my 300 Weatherby. That's awesome Peanut, I'm going to Geilenkirchen Germany. Might run into him over there, it is a small world. Well farewell for now, time to put some miles on that car.

Godspeed.

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
appreciate the good travel wishes. made it to Michigan a little bit ago but still have a little over 5 hours left. not tired yet so I'll see how far I can get. no problems at all, strong running little diesel. just weighed in at 1200 pounds of cargo not including myself...and I'm still getting 52 mpg. I can live with that. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow of this thing loaded down.

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in Gladwin, MI. hell of a solo one day rainy drive. just 2 hours from my dad's place. taking a nap. having some fun in the great lakes later today! night everybody.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the heck kind of Jetta is this that gets 52 MPG even loaded down like that?

I had heard that Jettas got good mileage, but is this normal or some special model or ??? What's the downside to it?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What the heck kind of Jetta is this that gets 52 MPG even loaded down like that?

I had heard that Jettas got good mileage, but is this normal or some special model or ??? What's the downside to it?

It's a diesel, with the pros and cons associated with that type of fuel. He may also have been dainty with the use of the accelerator? :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom