How much gun stuff can i pack in my Jetta?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This much:

i1094.photobucket.com_albums_i448_Cassdaddyengle_IMAG0128.jpg

i1094.photobucket.com_albums_i448_Cassdaddyengle_IMAG0127.jpg

i1094.photobucket.com_albums_i448_Cassdaddyengle_IMAG01291.jpg

I was seriously starting to doubt it would all fit, but it's in there and I still have full visibility through my windows. And yes vacuum packing all 25 or so rifles and a few pistols after breaking them apart and giving them a Kroil rub down took an entire not fun day. Did the same with my reloading equipment. Driving it all to Michigan tomorrow to drop it off for a few years with the folks since I can't bring my stuff to Europe. That poor car is loaded to the gills! Thank God it's a diesel, so I'm still hoping for 55 MPG the whole way there. Think the worst part of the trip will be hauling all of that junk to my parents' attic. Well I'm off to sleep, long road trip tomorrow. Night OSAers.

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting a late start, leaving right now. It's actually 24k primers, did not realize i had that many until yesterday ha. Good eye perplexed, that is a K31...dang thing hurts to shoot more than my 300 Weatherby. That's awesome Peanut, I'm going to Geilenkirchen Germany. Might run into him over there, it is a small world. Well farewell for now, time to put some miles on that car.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting a late start, leaving right now. It's actually 24k primers, did not realize i had that many until yesterday ha. Good eye perplexed, that is a K31...dang thing hurts to shoot more than my 300 Weatherby. That's awesome Peanut, I'm going to Geilenkirchen Germany. Might run into him over there, it is a small world. Well farewell for now, time to put some miles on that car.

Be careful and have a safe trip. Oh ... and I see you FoodSavered everything! LOL GC will use you as leverage next time I have the FoodSaver out! LOL My sister and her husband were in Germany for several years. Out of all the places they were stationed over the years, she said it was the best place they were stationed. Be sure and get out and see the country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom