How to deal with a Divorce and kids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunmut

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daughter has been going through something like this for the last 4 years. get the best lawyer you can afford and get ready for a rough patch of road. it is not going to be a sprint but more like a marathon. what my daughter now understands is that she will be dealing with this guy for the rest of her life.

Jamie_s_72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look, heres the deal. If you love her and your kids then you fight like hell for them. That is your family, you need to stop being defeated and reclaim whats yours. Why would you so easily give up 10 years, if you want to continue to kis those babies at night then you get ready to go to war for them. Men these days are so willing to say it's over simply because they can't understand the situation, don't add to the statistic. Figure out how your marriage got to this point and fix it. Get into counseling or just get away you and her and figure this mess out. I promise you that she wants to hear you say that you love her and your gonna fight like hell for her. Don't be afraid to get at the new man as well, just let him know that he's walking down a path that in no way will end good for him.
Just my 2 cents brother, do with it what you will.

Latest posts

Top Bottom