HOW to take OUR country back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
eh, if i've learned anything from trying to reach members on this board, who you would *assume* would be the *most* likely to at least *want* to do something; it's that i can't trust, nor count on, you guys for anything.

no offense, but you're on your own. i just hope you are prepared.

basically: there is no country to take back. and there certainly aren't any of you really interested in doing what's necessary. so, anything else is just kinda fartin' in the wind.

EDIT: oh yeah, buying this guy's t-shirts and merch will help tho
No one can trust anyone. We will all be on our own. This is a result of our culture. We should have valued community long ago.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
anywhere from 10-15% possibly even as high as 20% at this point are illegal aliens. they literally aren't even americans. just walk down the street, 1 out of every 10. not even from the hispanic population, literally out of anyone.

it's ogre. we did nothing, those of us who were adults when this was happening. there's literally nothing to fight for; now it's just survive and hope you can establish something after whatever's coming arrives.

i mean really, are you saying it's worth fighting and saving this nation? this nation......of what?

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
yeah he doesn't say anything in that video. there's absolutely no form of "non-compliance" ever suggested, nor established as an "action goal" as he states in the intro (nice gotcha lead in tho!).

he mentions tank man and rosa parks. well, rosa parks didn't really *do* anything, it was more like the national guard literally marching you or your children to school. now that same government is the very one using force to push the vax mandates, segregation, "hate" crimes laws, and political incrimination. tank man just died. not really sure.....he.....did much.....

he says vote with dollars. no, stop using dollars to do anything. in fact, have as few dollars as possible, use even less.

he names big tech as pushing a woke agenda but never once mentions who, when, and where this "woke" philosophy was literally written. nor does he ever establish how the power of media, regardless of format, has been dominated by the same power since....well a *really* long time. in fact, he has a really good chance to do this, since he's talking about christians being subjugated during the first centuries.

he says "MASSIVE NON COMPLIANCE" but he literally never mentions to what he is suggesting not complying. in fact ever. like, the only thing he actually suggests is basically "looking" for people who will call you out for not wearing a mask. he throws the phrase "DO NOT COMPLY" out, but never once mentions.....what you shouldn't comply with.

this video is saying "buy my stuff with your dollars" and nothing else. this is the problem guys. he's probably vaxxed and supports voting again.

next time everything will get better! 4 more years!

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
eh, if i've learned anything from trying to reach members on this board, who you would *assume* would be the *most* likely to at least *want* to do something; it's that i can't trust, nor count on, you guys for anything.

basically: there is no country to take back. and there certainly aren't any of you really interested in doing what's necessary. so, anything else is just kinda fartin' in the wind.

*ANGRY MAGA NOISES!!!!*
Lol
I’d only disagree in one regard-this country was never ours to begin with.
Of, By, and For the oligarchy is as it is and always has been.
All the myths about this place need to be abolished, burned to cinder, those cinders thrown in a river and absolutely discarded before we can build something new, free from the machinations of the rootless, international clique of business interests that defacto control everything.
An American Mussolini would be nice, but the regime works very hard at quelling real ideological opposition.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm a stubborn sob, if you give up on them you quit and quitters don't win. 2nd place is the 1st loser. etc etc. If you lose hope, you lost.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The progressives have a long term vision and they work on baby steps to get there. CRT, gender chaos, ESG banking scores, gun control; it's all just little bumps on the road to their utopia.
For too long conservative have been playing the 'just leave me alone' game.

Conservatives need to have a long term vision and take baby steps towards it over many years and elections, not just election to election.
Possible steps might be; teaching kids to value character over color, there is dignity in hard work, pledge of allegiance in school, moment of prayer or silence in school, less gun control, and many more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom