Husqvarna vapenfabriks aktiebolag cal380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justincole21

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi i was wondering if anyone knows anything about this gun. My grandpa past away this summer and had a few guns my uncle gave me. And we found this one today and i thought it was a pretty cool gun and wonder if anyone knew how much it is worth and maybe where i can get it refurbished? He also had a Bristish Lee-Enfield No.4 MK1 for WW2 and also wondering about that also. Thanks, Justin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm guessing the Husqvarna is a model 1907. Almost identical to a Colt 1908 pocket pistol, but has a longer barrel. Post some pics if you can. I think they are worth around $400 ballpark depending on condition.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm guessing the Husqvarna is a model 1907. Almost identical to a Colt 1908 pocket pistol, but has a longer barrel. Post some pics if you can. I think they are worth around $400 ballpark depending on condition.

Also unless the barrel has been changed out its a 9MM Browning Long cartridge not .380. If its not been changed do not shoot .380's in it!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom