HVAC help needed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Call Joe with Affordable Heat and Air. He will treat you right and won't screw you over by charging you a hundred bucks for a ten dollar part. He has helped me a few times over the phone and not charged a dime. He has done work for me for the last 5 years and his price has always made me smile. He is a member on here as well but I forgot his user name.

Joe- 918-850-2665

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call Joe with Affordable Heat and Air. He will treat you right and won't screw you over by charging you a hundred bucks for a ten dollar part. He has helped me a few times over the phone and not charged a dime. He has done work for me for the last 5 years and his price has always made me smile. He is a member on here as well but I forgot his user name.

Joe- 918-850-2665

It's funny that you say that. I just got off the phone with Joe. He sent me a PM the other night and I just got around to calling him back. He's in the . So far, I'm on three normal cycles with no blinking lights. My fingers are crossed, so we'll see how it goes.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
It's funny that you say that. I just got off the phone with Joe. He sent me a PM the other night and I just got around to calling him back. He's in the . So far, I'm on three normal cycles with no blinking lights. My fingers are crossed, so we'll see how it goes.

I'm glad he's still hanging around here. You won't find a more honest and helpful guy. When you get a chance can you PM me his user name so I can send him a message? Thanks

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Goodman unit and it's acting weird too. It would light and then go off. So the manual says that the blinking light code is low/no gas supply. I check the hot water tank and it lights normally. So I go up to Johnstone supply and get a new flame sensor for about $4.98. Plug it in and it's fixed. That was a couple of weeks ago and I've just caught it doing the same thing only not near as bad. It will run a good while and then cut off prematurely, go through it's routine, and then relight and go until thermostat cuts it off normally. Mine will do 3 attempts before failing out for an hour and retrying. So far the retries are working. Think I need a new gas valve.

make sure you have good tight conections at the flame sense rod and where it goes into the control ckt. Also on goodmans, the pressure switch can give simular symptoms.
Thanks. I'll check this tomorrow while the weather is good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom