Hydrographics!!! O yeah!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bullet78

Bullet78, I have a question. Can this be done on motorcycle tins or plastic? Also what would be the durability expectations?

Yes sir it can be...and the durability is just the same as a car or truck, i use a automotive grade clear coat so its just as durable as a vehicle paint job... i put atleast 3 coats of clear and usually on bikes i go up to 5 coats... im fixn to pull my wind screen off my 08 gsxr and dipit...and one of my buddies is the process of tearing down his 08 cbr 600 and i am gonna dip his complete plastics, tank and fenders in carbon fiber...

B

Bullet78

For all of the DIY'ers..... http://www.camodipkit.com/. It even comes with a 90min DVD to show you how to do it. :)

Bernardderek is correct ya u can buy a $100 dipkit out there and try it on your guns... i would be sure to start on one you are not very parshall too lol 9 out of 10 people do more damage then good then has to either buy new stocks or have a completely messed up looking gun or find someone that has the right equipment and the experience in doing it... taking a $100 gamble on your gun can cost you more in the long run... but there are DIY kits out there...

Latest posts

Top Bottom