I’m surely not the only cigar smoker here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Flavored cigars, Giroux? You’re fired.Do you ask for diet whiskey? Or an apple-tini?
Flavored Pipe tobacco, Cigars are Greycliff (Bahamas), Chohiba, Rocky Patel, and the Drew Estate Tabak Special. With nothing less than 100 proof Bourbon....I'll expect one of the above combinations awaiting me at your shop

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it really a shame? Or has the rest of the world (DR, Nicaragua, etc) caught up in quality? Seems like the consumer won in the end.

I've had some great Fuente and RP sticks that felt like a world class experience.. had no regrets that they weren't from Cuba.
I think Nicaragua has definitely stepped up their game, I had one a couple weeks back (don't remember brand) but it was great

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Flavored Pipe tobacco, Cigars are Greycliff (Bahamas), Chohiba, Rocky Patel, and the Drew Estate Tabak Special. With nothing less than 100 proof Bourbon....I'll expect one of the above combinations awaiting me at your shop
Only Rocky worth smoking is the Six. Not the Sixty. No Cohiba albeit Habanos or SCT is worth the money. I’m gonna post pics of some budget cigars that will change y’all’s lives

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does this mean that we have to have a cigar forum now?
Do you guys burn one occasionally, or daily? Buffalo trace are pretty good. My father is another good one. One of my favorites was la Gloria serie n. Haven’t seen those in a while. I see the serie r and others, but not the n. But as many as I go through, I usually do drew estates factory smokes madero, Gordito. Usually get mine through internet. Some vendors give 10% discount + free ship for military and first responders.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_6469.gif
    IMG_6469.gif
    724.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom