I’m surely not the only cigar smoker here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surprisingly, there’s not a humidor or liquor cabinet at the office. That’s soon to be remedied as I’ll have a humidor to leave there and a few desk tops for sale as soon as the tower of power arrives. Yes, I’m such an addict that I’ve ordered a 3’x3’ and 7’ tall humidor with built in humidification and Celia are control. I’ll have the ability to change temp and humidity via an app too.
Nice

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surprisingly, there’s not a humidor or liquor cabinet at the office. That’s soon to be remedied as I’ll have a humidor to leave there and a few desk tops for sale as soon as the tower of power arrives. Yes, I’m such an addict that I’ve ordered a 3’x3’ and 7’ tall humidor with built in humidification and Celia are control. I’ll have the ability to change temp and humidity via an app too.
Poser, you would have a walk-in humidor if you were a real addict ;)

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Romeo y Julieta was my first cigar and still a favorite to this day. New favorites are Gurkha and Padron. Partial to a Toro. Started off this Churchills lol

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And for acid cigars, flavored🤢🤮….. Tried one. After lighting it, taking a couple of puffs, and rolling it in my mouth, I quickly put it down and roamed the neighborhood looking for a Tom cat. Why you ask? So I could lick its derrière to get the taste out of my mouth. Turns out, it took 2 Tom cats to get the job done. And I might add that the second was not as willing to help out as the first…..

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JFR Luatic Maduro. $7. They’re definitely box worthy! If I was going to make a list of the Top 10 Sub $10 cigars, this may be #1! Try it. You’ll thank me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got a box of Ligas but I’ve not smoked one so I have no basis for comparison. I may have to smoke one tonight and see what the fuss is about.
They are the bomb! Perfect dam stick. I personally was let down with the T52. Was expecting the same but it was off to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom