I’m surely not the only cigar smoker here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Do you guys burn one occasionally, or daily? Buffalo trace are pretty good. My father is another good one. One of my favorites was la Gloria serie n. Haven’t seen those in a while. I see the serie r and others, but not the n. But as many as I go through, I usually do drew estates factory smokes madero, Gordito. Usually get mine through internet. Some vendors give 10% discount + free ship for military and first responders.
Like these? This is one of my dailies

factorysmoke.jpeg

Last edited:

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Flavored Pipe tobacco, Cigars are Greycliff (Bahamas), Chohiba, Rocky Patel, and the Drew Estate Tabak Special. With nothing less than 100 proof Bourbon....I'll expect one of the above combinations awaiting me at your shop
Surprisingly, there’s not a humidor or liquor cabinet at the office. That’s soon to be remedied as I’ll have a humidor to leave there and a few desk tops for sale as soon as the tower of power arrives. Yes, I’m such an addict that I’ve ordered a 3’x3’ and 7’ tall humidor with built in humidification and Celia are control. I’ll have the ability to change temp and humidity via an app too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom