I almost died 5 years ago "today"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank God your friend arrived on time, along with everyone else caring to contact you...Glad your here today to share your story with us to remind us all how short life is.

.....But....

I must admit, on the side I chuckled when I read " Apparently I answered the phone screaming at him in my daze, agreed to a price on a gun his friend was interested in and went back to sleep..."....Kind of reminds me of my husband when he came out of open heart surg. years ago....His first words were....."Did the gun shop get back to you with a price on that Remington".....

Seems you guys are near death,...yet continue to worry about the next gun or deal passing.....

My prayers for your health.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We humans are a weak lot, our bodies are in a delicate balance (homeostasis) and if one thing goes off kilter, we're in trouble. Drink plenty of water whether it's hot or not-don't dehydrate-and I'm the worst. Water has no flavor and ya can't chew it so I don't drink enough of God's liquid. I drink coffee, soft drinks but that's better than nothing. I'm glad you survived to write the story of your episode!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WoW, what a crazy story with a great ending.
One would never suspect seeing you now that that ever happened.
Its terrible you had to go through this.
You friend was a life saver for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom