I almost shot it! and Name that shape game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It does indeed look like a piece of plastic on the carpet. I had to pull out a knife to double check to be sure something wasn't stuck on there.

Nope closer inspection revealed a perfect outline of an iron. Very smooth. I give them points for the end result in appearance. However those points and their security deposit are deducted to fix the carpet.

Good for you!! Tile is your friend, my man!! LOL

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It does indeed look like a piece of plastic on the carpet. I had to pull out a knife to double check to be sure something wasn't stuck on there.

Nope closer inspection revealed a perfect outline of an iron. Very smooth. I give them points for the end result in appearance. However those points and their security deposit are deducted to fix the carpet.

Sweet! Talk about a hair clog. :laugh6:

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah their $200 deposit is going to cover the $1,299.00 in carpet we are having installed on Wednesday.

We inherited the deposit from the previous owner. I can guarantee that the new lease will be a first and last month rent lease.

Latest posts

Top Bottom