I built my grow light :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:woohoo1: I spent a rounded up total of 38 dollars I didn't buy a timer because I am pretty sure I have one..somewhere...
I did beef up my pvc from thin walled 1" to thicker walled 1.25" It was easy peasy!

DSCN0469.jpg

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty cool! Specs on the light? what wattage is the ballast in the light? what kind of bulbs?
4 foot basic T-12 hanging shop light from lowes , 2 T-12 bulbs with the highest lumens I could find I think its 2900.

I think I am going to add either end caps or couplers on to the leg pieces just so it won't wobble at all. It's pretty stable as is but the unfinished edges are driving me bananas.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very cool, subprep! :woot: I don't have a place to put one ... well ... unless I move GC's reloading stuff out to the garage ... :naughty:

those are our reloading tables! Hub was like that is our reloading room! I said well we don't have a re-loader yet so until we do its our grow room! nothing is sacred around here LOL
actually scratch that, If I tried that in the guitar room I would be fired as a wife LOL

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
those are our reloading tables! Hub was like that is our reloading room! I said well we don't have a re-loader yet so until we do its our grow room! nothing is sacred around here LOL
actually scratch that, If I tried that in the guitar room I would be fired as a wife LOL

Haha! Yeah ... "our" reloading room was supposed to be a combination sewing room for me and reloading room for him ... Just like I was supposed to always be able to pull my car into the garage ... sigh ... Oh well ... in 23 months I'll get to start spending that "golden parachute" of a retirement plan he has coming his way! :wink2: :rollingla :naughty:

:shocked: Whoa ... strike that ... 22 months ... :woot:

Latest posts

Top Bottom