I did everything right except this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had someone steal a plate off a vehicle a few years ago... Talk about a pain and then to get charged again to fix the problem.

I started using carriage bolts on the plate and put a nylon locknut on the inside along with a bracket that links the two bolts. If they want to steal the plate the easiest way will be to rip it off and by the time they get to that point it will be worthless, doubt they will have the ability to actually unscrew the bolts at all. If someone does take another plate I am going to get an inch thick piece of lexan and silicone the edge of the plate to it and bolt through that whole assembly.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I, unlike many of you speeders, stop sign floaters, and lead-footed-no-turn-signallin' law breakers here, just obey the laws and haven't had any issues yet. Except when I don't... and the nice Policeman has always been cool and I have gotten off with a warning. Don't know if it was the SDA license, the Military ID, or just my groveling and begging that did the trick.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I, unlike many of you speeders, stop sign floaters, and lead-footed-no-turn-signallin' law breakers here, just obey the laws and haven't had any issues yet. Except when I don't... and the nice Policeman has always been cool and I have gotten off with a warning. Don't know if it was the SDA license, the Military ID, or just my groveling and begging that did the trick.
Not to mention your rugged good looks. :thumb:

AHAHAHA! Sorry, I tried to keep a straight face.
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom