I did it again..... DANG ruger bug!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Within two weeks I have managed to drop about $1000 on rimfires.......

First I just had to have a new Ruger Single Ten.... So it wondered home with me. Love how accurate it is with fiber optic iron sights. BUT!

They also had a Ruger MK III hunter in SS. Well it matched my single ten so two weeks later..... Yep I bought it too. I made it home and instantly it was fitted with a Bushnell red dot. I hope to make it out to shoot it today sometime.

Now for what everybody wants

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

The Single 10 will easily hit a 2'' spinning target at 20 yards with irons so i am happy with it. I am thinking of putting another bushnell red dot on it too to see how accurate it is.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea they had one more that I wanted, it was 4.5'' MK III Hunter just like the 6 7/8'' I bought. But i just couldn't do it.... didn't have the money and if I get a short one I will get a 22/45 threaded for my can.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It wasnt on mine but I shot my buddies slab side and found this one that matches my single ten, so I bought it. LOL

It WILL be following me to the range in the morning.

walker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally found my MK 2 slab side that ive always wanted a few months ago and man I love that gun. I've made some sweet shots with it. One of the best things about it is that it shoots the cheap federal bulk ammo as good as anything else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom