I found a picture today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like most everyone else in Northern Oklahoma I've been finding different pieces of fallout from the recent tornadoes in my yard as well as my pasture. I found something today that put a lump in my throat. A 3x5 picture of 3 little children that had their names and ages on the back of the photo. Yes, it was a picture of the 3 small children that went through the Piedmont tornado. The two little boys lost their lives and according to the news the little girl is still in the hospital. I very much want to make sure the family gets this photo. If anyone has any ideas please share them with me. May my God comfort this family in a way that only He can, Amen..Viking

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Phat Mike, My wife has been checking. It was one of those things that as soon as I picked it up I just felt there was something special about it. A really nice picture of 3 beautiful little babies. As a parent I can't imagine what this family is going through.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my wife works with a close friend of thiers, if you don't have any luck with the tv stations she said she could get it back to them

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was in high school right after the may 3rd natos we started the photo ok project at metro tech. we gathered, sorted, cleaned, restored tornado photos and allowed people to look through the massive books and claim what was theres. This was a long time ago but did a google search and it looks like The cleaning and restoration guy we were working with still has the project going.. check it out http://www.kennbird.com/photo-ok/... sorry didnt look at the page it appears the project is dead..

Latest posts

Top Bottom