I hate scams!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
most anyone that frequents forums are not the target for craigslist scams. things that a PC savvy user would NEVER fall for ... a BRAND NEW user just may.

say a first timer user of Craigslist from out in the boonies... a farmer sees a Kubota tractor for sale.... a late model 35hp Kubota 4x4 with front end loader for $3900 ... the farmer knows an L35 in any condition is worth $15k+ ... so he gets all exited and sends an email that He'll take it.

then he gets an email back saying that the tractor is being sold due to seller being deployed to Iraq and is in a hurry to sell..... and it goes from there

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah. that's why I keep looking for bikes on here and at dealers. I've been talking to a few people and by and large my issue is that the legit people never take their ads down when they are sold or they "forget" to mention that there are maintainence issues. I could forgive the first, but the second part is to me just as bad as the money issues.

On the other hand, it goes back to the old phrase "if it looks too good to be true......"

Latest posts

Top Bottom