I HATE snakes...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You aren't by chance named after your dog are you?

awww.blessedisthekingdom.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_12_indysnake.gif

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get snakes inside my house because I put up one of those "No Snakes Allowed" signs where they can all see it.

Y'all should try it. Just make sure you put it where it's clearly visable. Snakes don't have very good eyesight so ya have to help them out a little.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get snakes inside my house because I put up one of those "No Snakes Allowed" signs where they can all see it.

Y'all should try it. Just make sure you put it where it's clearly visable. Snakes don't have very good eyesight so ya have to help them out a little.

So bright colors or just low to the ground?

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw my first water moccasin up close and personal about a month and a half ago fixing a washed out fence. Let me tell you, you know instantly that it is different than a bull snake they are shaped differently and move differently. Bull snakes don't bother me much so long as they don't surprise me, but that cottonmouth got a t-post speared through his ass and a tomahawk chop to the head with the spade of another t-post. He was just hanging out in all the drift wood that accumulated on the fence that I had to fix.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not this old boy, I 'aint from Tulsa or OKC, I'm from the sticks of Wister, OK. and I know the only good snake IN MY HOUSE is a dead snake! lol

Same here, grew up in the woods north of Muldrow, now I live in the sticks around Poteau and any snake that crosses my path can consider itself dead. Doesn't matter where I go...Hunting, working, mowing the lawn...I'll find something to blow it's head off or bash it in!

Latest posts

Top Bottom