Custom leather holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody know where I could get a leather holster made locally for my ruger mkiii that will fit it with the scope on. Something like this image.
1000001799.jpg

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
76 Leather in Blanchard. Tell Alan his nephew Ryan sent you. He learned the trade from his brother Dave Johnston, who owns/founded Diamond D Holsters, famous for their guides choice rig.

345037158_908000566924898_159430253016541458_n.jpg

Drive past his shop/house all the time.

I need to stop in and see if has any saddle scabbards. I don't need one, but I'd like to have one, just because; John Wayne.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I need to stop in and see if has any saddle scabbards. I don't need one, but I'd like to have one, just because; John Wayne.

If he doesnt, he can make you one. I'm fixing to have him make me a sling and buttstock cuff for my 336. I carry my Jframe pretty much daily in one he made, basic, but its what I wanted. He made a replica of my grandpas old paper thin floppy holster. The new one i can draw from and the mouth will not collapse. No steel, no additional leather at the top. Just a single piece of leather with a metal clip. Things over a decade old and still going strong.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

If you’re ever around Carnegie, OK, check out Gast Guns and Tack. He always has a pretty good selection of new and used saddle scabbards.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll be stickin’ my head in there Monday morning, he’s right next to my dentist. I’ve bought several guns from him, although his name escapes for the moment. He ain’t the cheapest but he’s reasonable and has lots to look through for such a small shop. Anything I need to keep an eye for?

Latest posts

Top Bottom