I Hit The Lotto !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just checked and I won $8.00 last night on the lotto......now that I'm rolling in dough I can't seem to figure out what I'll purchase first, any suggestions ? :)

lotto.jpg

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations! The most I ever won playing such was in Rhode Island at some dive bar where you kept getting asked to buy tickets for some drawing every time you got another beer. Being as I was a single young Marine then, and the barkeep was a reasonably attractive young female, (she kept getting prettier as the evening wore on) I bought a bunch of both. I think it only cost me like $50 but dang, I was a winner too! I won a ticket for $2.00 off my next pitcher.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congratulations! The most I ever won playing such was in Rhode Island at some dive bar where you kept getting asked to buy tickets for some drawing every time you got another beer. Being as I was a single young Marine then, and the barkeep was a reasonably attractive young female, (she kept getting prettier as the evening wore on) I bought a bunch of both. I think it only cost me like $50 but dang, I was a winner too! I won a ticket for $2.00 off my next pitcher.
Q: Do you know what the difference is between a 6 and a 10?

A: About 8 beers.

:pms2:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back when I was in the Navy, I shared an apartment with 3 other guys. One night we decided to have a "Hog Night". Whomever managed to round up the oldest and ugliest 'chick', take her back to the apartment, and 'do the night' with her was the winner. I lost. I didn't even try. I didn't have the stomach for it.

The guy who I shall address as "S" was the winner. To lower his 'selection parameters', all he had to do was drink a few beers and take off his glasses. She was three times his age, gigantic, and to say she was ugly was an understatement. "S" won, hands down. She had a daughter that came along that was offered to me but because she was twice my age and just as ugly, I graciously declined. Fortunately, I can't hold enough beer to cloud my - eh - judgment?

It is amazing what can be found in a country-western bar out in the sticks in Rhode Island. That is where "S" found his 'one night stand'.

Woody

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back when I was in the Navy, I shared an apartment with 3 other guys. One night we decided to have a "Hog Night". Whomever managed to round up the oldest and ugliest 'chick', take her back to the apartment, and 'do the night' with her was the winner. I lost. I didn't even try. I didn't have the stomach for it.

The guy who I shall address as "S" was the winner. To lower his 'selection parameters', all he had to do was drink a few beers and take off his glasses. She was three times his age, gigantic, and to say she was ugly was an understatement. "S" won, hands down. She had a daughter that came along that was offered to me but because she was twice my age and just as ugly, I graciously declined. Fortunately, I can't hold enough beer to cloud my - eh - judgment?

It is amazing what can be found in a country-western bar out in the sticks in Rhode Island. That is where "S" found his 'one night stand'.

Woody
Something like this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom