I just got back....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
from 1 week vacation in the Tampa Bay area. I found it interesting that, I was all over the area, I never saw a single "gun buster" sign in restaurants, malls, and assorted stores I went in.

Last edited:

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look at the attitudes of some here in Oklahoma. As soon as they announced open carry was going to be legal you had people running to the store to get there mall ninja outfits and planning public events where everyone could get together and dangle in public.

If you guys would have just accepted the laws, both CCW or OC, had passed without making a spectacle of it you'd have never had any problems. Instead they want to go around shoving it in peoples face.

When the legislature in Alaska dropped the permit requirement for concealed carry none of us got together and made a big deal out of it.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was commenting on the lack of GB signs, where did the OC come from? I don't know whether Fl has it or not and don't care. Just an observation. Gun buster signs have been up here since we were given the green light for CC.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of the signs are new here recently of course. But many of them have been here for some time; I think we just have a heigtened sensitivity to seeing them right now. It all sucks. I'll politely make my protest by trying not to do business with GB sign companies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom