I just saw this and want to shoot it...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LightningCrash said:
4 through 6 were good, 1 and 2 sucked.
i will never watch 3.

That might be a wise choice. When we were kids we were mystified by the question of just how Darth Vader landed in his current line of work. I think if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't watch episode 3 and just keep that all a mystery.

And Jar Jar Binks voted for Obama.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im not a nerd! Im an enthusiast! :pissed:

i used to LOVE star wars in my younger years.

Younger years, if the age you post is correct then well you were barely around for episode I to be released. :)

What is Star Wars? I must have been getting laid, and missed it. Is it some kind of musical or something?

Everyone is a comedian when it comes to Sci-Fi. With denial like that I bet you dressed up as your favorite character and waited in line for days to see Episode 1-3 when they were released. :)

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Younger years, if the age you post is correct then well you were barely around for episode I to be released. :)

Everyone is a comedian when it comes to Sci-Fi. With denial like that I bet you dressed up as your favorite character and waited in line for days to see Episode 1-3 when they were released. :)

I had all of the old ones on VHS when i was a wee little lad.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was 8 years old when the 'Wars hit the silver screen. The line wrapped around the theater. Nerds as far as the eye could see...

Seriously though, it was huge at the time. Heck, even my grandparents went to see it. My grandpa used to refer to Chewbacca as Chewin' Tobacco. He was great.

At that time there was no such thing as Star Wars nerds but not for long.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I Saw Episode IV at Grauman's Chinese Theater.... In 1977

Flatwins is 2 years older than I am I was 6 when I got to see it.

We were in Cali at my stepdad's family for summer vacation that year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom