I just saw this and want to shoot it...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That might be a wise choice. When we were kids we were mystified by the question of just how Darth Vader landed in his current line of work. I think if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't watch episode 3 and just keep that all a mystery.

Mine was more from a fear installed by Matrix Revolutions. Because of how bad that (and Reloaded) were, I never watched Ep III, to just save myself the disappointment. I figured Ep I and II were bad enough. I still haven't watched LOTR Return of the King, though I intend to eventually.
Of course then comes BSG(2003), which turns into Lost as it becomes obvious RM has run out of plot arc and decided to just make up random crap to fill in all of season 4.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine was more from a fear installed by Matrix Revolutions. Because of how bad that (and Reloaded) were, I never watched Ep III, to just save myself the disappointment. I figured Ep I and II were bad enough. I still haven't watched LOTR Return of the King, though I intend to eventually.
Of course then comes BSG(2003), which turns into Lost as it becomes obvious RM has run out of plot arc and decided to just make up random crap to fill in all of season 4.

Oh heck yeah. I know just what you mean. The original Matrix was totally cool but the last two?!? They trashed it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom