Widespread cellular outage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1708864362701.png

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
here's wht the article said:

Erik Prince, the founder of Blackwater and a former Navy SEAL, just dropped a bombshell in an interview with Patrick Bet-David. He claims that the recent AT&T phone outage wasn’t some technical glitch or a squirrel gnawing on a cable – it was a full-blown cyber attack by China. Now, isn’t that a kick in the pants?

In this age where our entire lives are practically online, the thought of a cyber attack is about as comforting as a porcupine in a balloon factory. And when you throw in the idea that a foreign power might be behind it all? Well, let’s just say it’s enough to make you want to go back to snail mail.

Prince went on to explain that this wasn’t just some random act of cyber malice. Oh no, he believes this was a targeted attack meant to disrupt our communications and test our response capabilities. It’s like a digital version of poking a bear with a stick to see how it reacts. Except in this case, the bear is Uncle Sam and the stick is a bunch of ones and zeros.
But here’s the kicker: according to Prince, this isn’t the first time China has launched a cyber attack against us. And if we don’t get our act together, it won’t be the last. It’s like we’re stuck in a bad spy movie, except there’s no popcorn and the stakes are real.

Now, I’m not saying we should start panicking and building bunkers in our backyards. But we do need to take this threat seriously. We need stronger cybersecurity measures, better training, and a government that’s willing to stand up to these cyber bullies.

But hey, what do I know? I’m just a guy with a keyboard and an internet connection. But one thing’s for sure: this isn’t a problem that’s going to solve itself. We need to stand up, fight back, and show these cyber attackers that they’ve picked the wrong country to mess with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom