I know we have some engravers on here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I figure this is late for x-mas, but if it's late that's fine.

I want to get or make a gift for my dad. And the design is rather simple, at least I think so.

I'm thinking a key chain or something. I actually found a nice setup at things remembered. But if you want something other than just text they seem difficult to deal with. I hand sketches what I wanted and it looked like crap, but I felt it got the idea of what I wanted, but they would still send it in and scan my crappy drawing and I know it would turn out like crap. So since I have no way to render what I want, I suppose I can't use then.

Anyways

I just want the C stripe from the 69 boss 302 mustangs . Except I want it to say king 351. And I don't even need/want it to be filled in, just the major lines of the stripe.

Anyways. If any of our engravers think they can tackle it and want to, just shoot me a pm about it, and estimate price.

Thanks.

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i dont know what a "C stripe" is, but sounds like a simple deal for a bit & spur maker. they cut & engrave steel, silver, copper, brass, etc. all the time. lots of em make pendants & stuff too. i can recommend a whole list of em for ya, lots of them have facebook pages where you can see the stuff they make. PM me if you're interested

Latest posts

Top Bottom