I need a Job! FAST!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I really need a job for my brother. He is in desperate need of being employed ASAP. As in tomorrow morning fast! :o He is mid 40's and an Electrician apprentice by license. He is not picky and has done lots of stuff. Lots of food service in his background as well as management etc. The trouble is that he has no vehicle and rides and bike to work or would need daily transportation unless it was close to NE Expressway and Council. So, what you folks got out there?
[email protected]

Or PM Me and I can put you in touch with him. Thanks.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cactus Drilling and h&p (helmerich and pain) and yes I know how it's really spelled.
You can apply online.
Warning, once you drink from the coffee pot, you can never get out.

Pistol Packin' Honey

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
While we are on the subject of jobs: my husband is needing one ASAP. He's 46 & able bodied. Reliable & a hard worker.
He has years of warehouse experience, steel-work, cell towers, and he is an extremely good forklift driver. He is a very good auto mechanic also. Not afraid to get dirty & will get the job done.
Available any hours. Preferably somewhere near Tulsa area.

*I feel awkward posting this on this forum, but we are rather desperate at this point.*

Latest posts

Top Bottom